1. It’s hard to come by a good informational WordPress theme. iBusiness has a great design which is very responsive and easy to configure.
2. Bring out your creative side with Infinity! If the wow factor is what you’re looking for, you found it!
3. With its sleek design and mobile friendly UI, Unique Theme Responsive is a great WordPress theme that is sure to impress your visitors.
4. Canyon is a clean Newspaper/Magazine theme that has just about everything you’re looking for, including advertisements. If you’re considering to build a news site or just looking for improvement, you’ve got nothing to lose.
5. Vitrine is user friendly, very easy to customize and looks beautiful! Social Media and Advertisements integrated in the theme make this choice a no-brainer.
6. Those that have been with us since the start definitely remember this one, it was our first theme!
NuBlu will always remain on our list of favorite themes.
7. The WP Ebuy WordPress theme is not only beautiful, it’s fully optimized for most browsers, ad-ready, and has lots of great built-in features such as SEO Optimization and Social Media Integration. This is one theme you don’t want to miss out on!
8. Busby is clean, attractive and has everything you’re looking for to create the perfect blog.
9. Yaminth is another amazing WordPress theme with some great additions. Google Web Fonts, jQuery fade in/out of images, featured categories, Social Network links, Ad-ready and more! Click on the link and learn what else is included!
10. Food blogs are becoming increasingly popular today and the right WordPress theme is hard to come by. If you’re searching for a gorgeous WordPress theme to complement your food related content, look no further. Mouth Watering Sprites might be exactly what you’re looking for.